Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
Symonds and Reading, worthing, were recommended to me when I was looking to move to the area early this year and I wasn\'t disappointed. My move was sudden and I needed to find the right property in the right area quickly. We initially had contact with Laura who was very friendly and put us in contact with Steve. We were given lots of information about what was available and I really felt that they had listened to what we were looking for and came through in finding the Prefect rental property for us. Once decided on the right property the process was explained clearly and we were kept well informed at every stage. We are currently enjoying living in our rented house and have had no issues with anything. The whole process with symonds and reading was flawlessly and the staff are very friendly, I would definitely recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing! To leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Symonds & Reading Worthing