Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
Having now concluded a relationship that has, over a number of years, involved firstly the rental and then the sales of a large number of properties I feel sufficiently qualified to give an opinion of Heritage Property.
I have named two members of staff but my dealings over the years have included just about everyone in both the Leamington and Kenilworth offices.
I have found each person with whom I have dealt to be friendly, reliable and professional.. They have invariably carried out whatever has been promised during the conversation and even when I know that I have sometimes been "that customer" they have still responded in a friendly and businesslike manner.
They have not been perfect, but I reckon that to get as close as they have is good enough and a darn sight better than you get with most businesses (Banks included !)
Credit to you Richard, a good team. Well done.
By: Heritage Property
Jun 05, 2013
Hi Peter
Thanks ever so much for that. The rest of the team and I always enjoy dealing with you & Jane and I trust we'll get over the last few hurdles we have to jump for you assuming our architect friend starts jumping with us!
Thanks for the review once again and take care
Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director (Heritage Property)
07813 718356 or 01926 451045

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch