Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
After being messed around by other agents in the local area, I turned to Hursts High Wycombe in need of a professional and dedicated agent. This is exactly what I received. 5 star service! The process went smoothly and without a hitch. Viewings came in thick and fast because of the sheer dedication to deliver what was promised. The flat had many offers and I received great advice from Ben and Lenny in terms of what to do next.

After securing full asking price on my flat, the communication after the offer has been outstanding. They have constantly gone above and beyond to make sure everything was secure with the sale up until exchange of contracts.

And even after exchange, I have had communication wishing me all the best for the future.

This is how a business should be run. Polite efficient service with the personal touch, dealing with the same person throughout.

I myself am a sales manager and it is my job to coach train and develop in customer service.

Hursts High Wycombe? SPOT ON!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch! To leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch