May 29,2013
May 29,2013
He showed me properties and summarized the property situation in Margate. He listened to me with regards to my needs and maintained contact keeping me informed of my option regarding the current market and the conditions and prospects of properties I enquired about.
I regard the/your service as very good bordering on excellent. I currently work for BAE systems and have had my own business and I like to think I know a little bit about efficiency, courtesy, clarity of communications and professionalism. I am not an easy person to please but am very happy with the service you have provided me. It is just unfortunate I have been tied up with work and other affairs in the the Middle East and SE Asia precluding me from getting my desired property which I intend to do shortly . I have been in contact with many agents, not just in Margate. I believe your service is better and have recommended you to my colleagues.

Regards Allan Mc Alpine

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Milton Ashbury Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Milton Ashbury Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Milton Ashbury Ltd Office 1