May 23,2013
May 23,2013
Having decided to let my flat out and not having any recommendations on letting agents I decided to call a few around. All of them quoted me roughly the same rental figure so my deciding factor was not to do with that. The reason I went with property moves was because I trusted them from the word go. They managed my expectations. Broke down everything so I knew when tenants would be expecting to move in and payments. They regularly update me and run everything past me so that I am happy.

Graham is professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend them and would certainly not go to another agent.
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
May 24, 2013
Hannah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I am glad your experiences with us have been a positive one.

Regards

Graham Shipp MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove