May 21,2013
May 21,2013
My dealings with Hurst Estate Agents has been really very positive, helpful and professional. Lucy Elbourn, the agent, helped make this a worry free and smooth process. Lucy was not pushy at all and was really helpful in her advice and also in keeping me informed throughout. I found Lucy to be friendly and easy to work with she was professional and proactive. The house was sold within a week of going on-line and I would highly recommend Hurst and Lucy in particular. Certainly I would not hesitate to use them in the future for the next sale.

Ramdsens solicitors who I learnt of via Lucy provide a conveyancing service which I also found really worry free. The approach was new to me but I found it all very professional and I felt confident in their services also.

A big thank you to Lucy, Hursts and Ramsdens for a worry free sale process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch! To leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch