May 17,2013
May 17,2013
I decided to go with Fish Need Water to sell my property because James Hall was not only spot on with the valuation but went one step further than the other agents by agreeing to structure the agency fee in such a way that I knew he would work hard to get me the best market price.

Despite a great deal of interest in my property James and his team filtered the feedback and the first real offer turned out to be the person who we sold to in the end.

As with a lot of sales, there were some complications to get to exchange but James took a personal interest all the way to help the sale go through - it was not left solely to the lawyers thank goodness.

On top of his well earned fee I owe him a beer (or two!)

By: James Hall
May 17, 2013
Thanks for the review Ian its most appreciated. I think the fact that you were so proactive also massively helped get things to the right position. I'm just glad I got the result you wanted and I'm very grateful that you gave the chance to me to prove our strategy works.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich