May 10,2013
May 10,2013
THEY HAVE FAILED TO RETURN MY DEPOSIT AS YET, ALTHOUGH I MOVED OUT ALMOST A MONTH AGO (7 working days was quoted). They took money that was owed to me from my housing benefit and this should be going to my new landlord. They just keep fobbing me off with a date and failing to return the deposit. I agreed to them taking money for replacing the hall carpet and some cleaning to the vertical blinds which were mouldy when I moved in, so they cant say I have not co operated with them. The hassle is causing me no end of stress :(
They could be more organised and honest.
By: Jean
Aug 26, 2015
There are set guidelines laid out under the Deposit Protection Scheme Rules and we always work within those timescales, which include a period of 3 months from Tenancy end in which a Tenant can raise a dispute.

When asked how soon a deposit will be refunded, we advise it can be within 7 to 10 days if there is no claim against the deposit from the Landlord, or if the Tenant agrees deductions. In this instance there was a period of negotiation between the Tenant, us and the Landlord which took longer due to the Landlord not being in the uk when the Tenant first moved out. Agreement was reached between all parties and the balance of deposit refunded well within the timescales set.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tarrants Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Tarrants Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tarrants Property Services Office 1