May 08,2013
May 08,2013
I rented out my flat through Property Moves for about 4 years during which time I found them to be extremely professional, honest and efficient. They were prompt payers of rent, great communicators and genuinely a pleasure to work with. Every enquiry of mine was dealt with quickly and with a friendly attitude and I felt comforted and reassured by their approach and their responses.

When it came to renting out my flat recently, I did not even hesitate to use their services again - and within a couple of days of contacting them they had confirmed viewings and had a tenant move in within 2 weeks. They make the task of running a flat infinitely easier and I would recommend them highly and without reserve
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
May 08, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I am glad your experiences with us have been a positive one. Its great to have you back as one of our landlords again!

Graham Shipp MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove