Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 07,2013
May 07,2013
I\'ve been a landlord with A Flat In Town since 2005 and found it to be a great experience.

I used to live in the property so have quite an attachment to it and know it well, and have been really pleased with the lets I\'ve had. I\'ve had both short term and long term lets (they have advised me at which points of the year I should do this to make the most of the rent) and also they have given me the option of different tenants, not just first come first served as other agents seem to. Each tenancy has been well managed and where problems arise, as they sometimes do, they have been quick to sort them out. They are proactive about making sure the property is well maintained, advising me when to spend money maintaining it and on what.

They are friendly and professional (Katrina and Sally are especially knowledgeable) and now that I have bought another buy-to-let (with their advice on what would rent well) will be handing management over to them.
By: A Flat In Town
May 08, 2013
BillE, thanks very much for taking the time to write this review - we really appreciate your kind words.

We're very excited about the new property and look forward to the day you get the keys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of A Flat in Town Edinburgh! To leave a new review of A Flat in Town Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for A Flat in Town Edinburgh