May 03,2013
May 03,2013
Agent told me that parking available via Residential Car Permit. Property I rented was a newly built Car Free property for which Council do not issue residential permit but agent simply lied about it.
Also just after paying their fee, they are unreachable for any query and always ask me to approach owner. Terrible service
Agent should have informed me that I won\'t be getting residential parking permit or after molving in they should have helped me to get a car park.
By: Asdaq
May 29, 2013
we appreciate you would like your agent to stay fully involved in whole process. The agreement with the Landlord was a "LET ONLY" agreement. The reason we ask you to speak with the owner directly as it is specified on our agreement to not carry out works, or collect rent from the tenants. We appreciate that not all tenants are aware of different agreements that are executed with agents and landlords but these are the main points of a "let only" agreement. In regards to the parking permit. All tenants are advised to check with the local council if a parking permit can be bought for the property. We appreciate when in a group viewing you want to be the first to take the property however the responsibility is on the tenant to find out. At no point we assured or guaranteed a parking space. All your calls were answered when possible and messages were passed on and you were clearly given a welcome pack by the new homes builder with all relevant details and contact numbers which if you had read through would have informed you that you need to call the house builder (one of the biggest in London). I hope this clear things up. if you speak with your neighbours 8 of which we rented out in the block they will assure you they received great service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homefinders Stratford! To leave a new review of Homefinders Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homefinders Stratford