Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
i was looking since a long time for a house in this area and it was my first encounter with Homefinders.
Luis gave me all the details and advise i needed to make my choice. he was very responsive by email or phone to answer any of my questions regarding my application. Then i have been in contact with Grace for the references and administrative part. Also, very good contact and answer all of my questions.
They have been minor issues when i entered the house and Fomefinders have been very fast to send someone to fix it.
from all part, there is a great level of service and professionalism.
i am very satisfied by Homefinders
By: Asdaq (Manager)
Jun 14, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We try really hard to make sure our tenants and landlords are satisfied with the level of service we provide. We understand that sometimes moving home is a stressfull process we try to take some of that burden of our tenants and landlords alike. Once again thank you for your kind comments

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homefinders Stratford! To leave a new review of Homefinders Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homefinders Stratford