Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
Grace & Asdaq, provided an excellent service in vetting potential tenants and keeping me up to date with how things were progressing. Both of them were involved when I first let my property last year and I was so happy with the service they provided i had no hesitation in using them again this year. Well done.
By: Asdaq (manager)
Jul 01, 2013
By: Asdaq (Manager)
Jun 29, 2013
Thank you Mr Mark your comments they are very much appreciated. We value repeat business as it clearly shows we are doing something right and gives us all a real boost here in our office. Once again thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homefinders Stratford! To leave a new review of Homefinders Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homefinders Stratford