Jul 13,2013
Jul 13,2013
WOW. After being let down by another local agency it was a breath of fresh air speaking with the branch manager Asdaq. He gave me a complete rundown of both sales and lettings valuations for my property. Was never pushing me to sign anything. Understood my reasons and really felt he listed and gave genuine advise to me. His knowledge of the local area was amazing, his marketing strategy was creative I really felt he wanted to sell my property. Its a shame not more agents act like this. Well done and thank you Homefinders are lucky to have you. Thank you for help selling my property
By: Asdaq (Manager Homefinders)
Jul 15, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments. All our staff a re fully trained to give landlords accurate reflections on where the market is at hence we can give accurate market appraisals for bioth sales and lettings. We do not believe in hard sell as selling or renting your home would be a key decision for any landlord and many aspects have to be considered we at Homefinders a[appreciate this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homefinders Stratford! To leave a new review of Homefinders Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homefinders Stratford