Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
My advise is short but clear, never use Keystone estates in Ipswich. They are liars and they put ppl into difficult positions. They are not human and they don\'t give a toss about you. They are only interested in money. I have a never been treated so badly. What goes around comes around..
He could have done his job properly.
Attached Files
By: Keystone
Jan 30, 2014
Dear reviewer - I'm afraid your review has been posted against the wrong agent as we are not based in Ipswich - we are just one office and have no association with any agent in Ipswich. We have contacted All Agents and have asked them to remove or re-post this review with the agent it is meant to relate to. Kind regards Tammy Howland - Assistant Manager Key-Lets Letting Agents / Keystone Estate Agents - Downham Market, Norfolk, PE38 9AW.
By: remmy
Jun 04, 2013
I agree with u. Jonathan treated me like I was nothing. I have 2 children and was served notice on as the tap was broken and it still is. I only asked them to fix it. They came round and asked me to pay for it as they said it wasn't broken and I refused. The gas safety was only carried out cos I chased it. It was eventually carried about 2 weeks late. When I told Jonathan that I could have died of carbon monoxide poisoning he said I was being a pain, which is why they served notice on me. They obviously don't care about the law nor do they care about the effects of carbon monoxide. They said google it. The landlord refused to listen.

Keystone Estate Agents