Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
A good friend of mine specifically recommended Mark Wadworth of Heritage as the agent who would definitely sell our property even though the sales market at the time was not buoyant. How right he was! Both my wife and I found Mark to be very proactive with a delightful, calm and highly professional manner. He is by nature encouraging and always has time to discuss issues etc. His communication and personnel skills are excellent. In my opinion we managed to sell our house solely because of Mark and his professional approach to this end. Mark\'s colleagues, even we had less dealings with them, also had similar attributes and were extremely pleasant to deal with. Both my wife and I have no hesitation in recommending Mark and his colleagues of the Leamington branch of Heritage estate agents.
By: Heritage Property
Apr 24, 2013
Best wishes
Dear Mr Emery
Thank you very much for your kind comments about Mark Wadsworth. I am delighted we were able to help sell your property and thank you for your kind recommendation of our service.
Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch