Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
Generally, the agents are all very polite and try to be helpful. Unfortunately, after many problems with the property we will be looking to move soon. There are too many structural issues, that the agents haven't been able to sort out/sort out to a satisfactory standard. Everything seems too take an age, and there seems to be inadequate communication between any contractors/the landlady/the agents. We've been twice blamed for a problem we didn't cause but highlighted due to a lack of communication. Unfortunately, a lot of this seems to be due to the landlady/contractors, and the agents seem to have their hands tied (I know this is not their fault, they are always polite and helpful as I said earlier, but the timescales for issues to be resolved is always far too long).
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Apr 16, 2013
Thank you for your comments, we always welcome feedback whether positive or negative, as a small business it is so important to us.

Please can you email me what property you live in so I can look into the matter further graham@propertymoves.co.uk

Regards

Graham Shipp MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove