Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
I manage the property below Arden\'s let. Despite notifying them about a serious leak from their premises they failed to instruct a plumber to do a repair. They were happy to accept their tenant\'s assurance that a DIY job had been done and have yet to inspect the property (3 days and counting). My properties ceiling has come down. Their inaction shows a clear neglect of their landlord\'s property. A nightmare to deal with. Will be shortly instructing my lawyer if they won\'t send out plumber to resolve matters so my insurance claim can be progressed.
By: S Hay
Feb 23, 2014
To conclude things the review above did prompt action from Arden and things improved markedly when Ms Waugh got involved. They did resolve the issue of the insurance excess which was good. Prior to the incident there were no signs of leaks in the property I let as I inspect it regularly and don't rely on reports from my tenants.
By: CW
Feb 08, 2014
I must reassure Bob that I am anything but indifferent which is why I take the time to respond to remarks made and try to give a clearer picture of events, rather than a one sided view. We are all human and if I make a mistake I put my hand up and sort it out.
By: Bob
Sep 17, 2013
it does strike me as a common theme that Ms Catriona Waugh does not take negative feedback as constructive, and rather than admit anything, seeks to divert the issue by claiming that the complaints are false and libellous, which is absolute proof to prospective tenants that everything is actually spot on about this company, Ms Waugh should try and accept there are problems, then try to type something that alludes to them actually trying to tackle these, rather than asserting that the numerous and varied accounts of poor quality accommodation and reviews are all fakes. Just ludicrous to suggest that, and shows her attitude to customers is appallingly indifferent.
By: Catriona Waugh
May 08, 2013
I am aware of the incident which has led to this review being left. There was a leak from our property that is true but the first that we knew about this was when the ceiling fell in in the flat below. Immediately this happened our tenants investigated and did indeed find a slow leak behind the sink on the water inlet pipe. The washer was tightened on this and the leak stopped. The tenant downstairs confirmed that there was no water coming in to their property and the problem was solved. We have supplied written confirmation to S Hay confirming that the problem has been remedied in order to help her with her insurance claim. Our landlord has been fully aware of every part of this incident and is more than happy with the way that we have acted on their behalf. I am very surprised that there was no sign of any water ingress in the property below, no staining, not even a drip prior to the ceiling falling in. Normally a slow leak will take some time before it leads to such a major incident and unless the property was unoccupied, the tenant should have reported this to S Hay and the whole situation would have been avoided. I will contact S hay directly with regard to this matter but wanted to make it clear that Arden has acted professionally and cooperated at all times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh