Jun 02,2010
Jun 02,2010
I have purchased a house with Sinnott Green acting as the seller's estate agent. They recommended a Solicitor to their client who has been absolutely useless throughout the convincing procedure, and would appear to be lying to my Solicitor about the progress of the sale. Every time we have phoned Sinnott Green to push their client or clients Solicitor they appear to think we have seriously inconvenienced them. The house was advertised as being chain free, and then we were initially told that one of the sellers may be looking for a house to buy. This was resolved; however the sellers then had to move to rented accommodation delaying the progress by another four weeks. In this whole process Sinnott Green have been rude and un-cooperative the majority of the time. If I were selling a house though them, I would feel as if I was being ripped off. Very un-professional and arrogant; the type of estate agents who give the industry a bad name. I have moved a few times before and have never come across estate agents this incompetent. Would use only if there is no other choice; which there always is.
By: Ems2150
Feb 21, 2013
We have revisited our case notes and comment that we have no control over how solicitors act during any transaction. We always try and recommend the best firms based on highly rated reviews; however it has become apparent that not all companies can provide a good service. With regards to our clients that you bought the house from we were told from day one that they would be vacating due to a separation, however their circumstances changed and gave one of them the ability to buy another property we then spent a lot of time informing our clients (the vendors) that the property was being sold with no chain and that this was not possible and a rental property was available in 4 weeks (all for your benefit) We can only apologise for the delays caused, however these matters are out of our control. We also dispute your claims that treated in a rude unprofessional manner and believe your comments have come from sheer frustration during this difficult transaction.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sinnott Green Portslade! To leave a new review of Sinnott Green Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sinnott Green Portslade