Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
We had an absolutely horrendous experience with Ace Property Management. When we moved into our property at the beginning of the year, it was grubby and full of old junk left behind by the previous tenants. We took pictures of everything as insurance. It was infested with mice. I don\'t mean we saw the odd one now and again as is common in old Edinburgh properties, I mean we were absolutely infested. We were a clean and tidy bunch but the mice kept getting onto the kitchen surfaces, into our rooms, into our bin and even into our bathroom. Ace refused to do anything about this for the first 6 months of the year. The radiator in my room was broken for the entire year, despite my constant pleading to get this fixed. They sent somebody round once or twice who did not seem to know what he was doing, and who only got the right radiator on his third visit, despite me putting a sign on my door saying "broken radiator in here." Eventually he said there was nothing he could do, and I was left to freeze for the entire winter. When we viewed the property, which was advertised as fully furnished, there was a washing machine installed. This proved to be broken when we moved in, but Ace claimed that this did not belong to the flat and therefore we would be expected to buy our own washing machine. To be fair to Ace, they did remove the old one for us. Nice of them. When we left the flat we received less than half of our deposit back, which I believe was mostly to do with the landlord (Brewsters - never rent a property belonging to them), who charged us to renovate the entire hallway of the building containing the property, including to remove an old bike which was already there when we VIEWED the property. Ace were dismissive when we tried to complain, they were done with us now so why bother trying to solve our problem? They also charged us for a professional clean, despite being confronted with photographs proving that we left the flat in a far better condition than when we moved in.

Unprofessional, lazy and interested in money and money only.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ace Property Management Ltd Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Ace Property Management Ltd Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ace Property Management Ltd Edinburgh