Mar 27,2013
Mar 27,2013
Horrific experience. Absolutely horrific. I would advise you strongly to stay away from these guys. It\'s all okay when you\'re handing over your money, but when it comes to the end of your contract that\'s when the fun and games begin.

We have done nothing but be reasonable and when you speak to Wayne on the phone it is SO easy to believe what he is saying because he sounds like a gentleman. My advice, only deal with them via letters sent recorded delivery.

I cannot suggest in strong enough terms to landlords and tenants that you stay away from this agent.
By: Louise
Apr 09, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Square Mile. I am head of Customer Services here at Square Mile and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management London! To leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Square Mile Property Management London