Sep 11,2017
By: 'clara'
Sep 11,2017
We moved into a property who dealth with a different agent at the time, found out dexters has taken over that agent when we moved out, found staff awfully rude and ignorant, specially branch manager, all they ever cared for was alot of unnecessary charges and when we asked about proof and how or why the charges occured there was no proper explanation at all.
on the day of moving out they took three hours to do inventory checks and came up with a whole new list of stupid charges which we didnt cause in the first place. on paying back our deposit they played us for more than two weeks and yes they charged us some more with stupid reasoning, things they 'should' have told us when we asked to move out in the first place.
Overall, I would NOT recommend this agency or this branch to anyone, do not rent from this place as you will be very dissapointed.
By: Marilyn
Sep 15, 2017
Dear Clara,

I am very concerned to read your review and we would value the opportunity to discuss this with you. If you could contact me at customerrelations@dexters.co.uk and provide me with more details regarding the areas of our service that you have been unhappy with, I would like to look into this matter on your behalf.

Kind regards,