“ Avoid at all costs... ”

May 16,2018
By: 'Amar'
May 16,2018
Avoid this real Estate company at all costs else you will regret at the end of tenancy like me.

Rented 1 bed through them for a long term tenancy (3 years) and recently changed apartment. Got the apartment professionally cleaned where two cleaners i hired spent 7 hours between them to ensure professional level of cleaning.

Check-out report clearly mentions professional cleaning with few minor omissions. Dexter are now charging us £120 extra as they claim they had to get additional cleaning for 5 hours. What a truck load of lies and they used a company with no website to get additional cleaning.

On top they added additional costs for fixing problems which were never existed. they claimed there was additional hook in the kitchen which they had to remove and fill gap in the wall but they have no picture to evidence existence of additional hook and the work done. they even claim that there was gap in the bathtub (again no pic evidence) and made it tenant's responsibility.

i have rented through other agents but never faced such issues. Absolutely unprofessional bunch of thugs! AVOID!!
Bad
By: Amar Nath
May 21, 2018
yes, i had multiple rounds of discussion and in the end i gave up as it was not worth my time. So, ended up paying £120 to Dexters when I had already got the apartment professionally cleaned. I am sure you can get all the details from my property manager if you wish but i am not wasting any more of my time behind you guys. Happy to update my review if you actually go into my case and do something about the £120 charge I paid.
By: Marilyn
Dear Mr Nath,

Thank you for your feedback, however I am very sorry to read that you have been unhappy regarding your experience with Dexters.

I understand that the Property Management department have discussed this with you in detail, however if you would like me to look into this further please contact me at the following email

marilynplews@dexters.co.uk

Once again, I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Yours Sincerely

Marilyn
Head of Customer Relations
By: Marilyn
Dear Mr Nath,

marilynplews@dexters.co.uk

Once again, I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Yours Sincerely