Jan 09,2008
By: 'bobjackson'
Jan 09,2008
I rented a property through Pearson Ferrier last year. The agent told me the house did not have an allocated parking space - it did. The front door key did not work, and when I told the agent his response was "Technically I only have to give you a key" implying it doesn't have to be one that works.

They offered absolutely no asistance with utility suppliers. It took over 6 months to get the deposit back which also involved constant chasing. Considering we had to pay them for a service they did nothing but hinder the process of leasing a property.

Apart from the incompetent people we dealt with, the office itself had a definite air of incompetency about it and appeared to be staffed by idiots.

Pearson Ferrier