Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
Unfortunately, I moved to an estate where HLM are paid to manage. Despite numerous calls to their office, I am always told that the member of staff that looks after our estate, is not available. I am also told that other members of staff cannot assist as they do not have access to the notes or records and this can only be discussed with the particular staff member. Our Estate is covered in litter, dog mess and the maintenance on the gardens is not carried out. I cannot believe that a private company can continue to charge for a service that they are not delivering. I would be interested in discussing our rights, are we able to collectively remove the management company, if we lobby together?
They do not return calls, they do not carry out the services they are paid to do and they are as much use as a chocolate tea pot

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1! To leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H L M Midlands Office 1