Mar 20,2013
Mar 20,2013
Absolutely appalling service. We made an offer on a house and as it was under the selling price on the site we were told that we were "taking the mickey, wasting their time, and we shouldn\'t be looking for properties that we couldn\'t afford". When I politely told Frank his response was rather rude, he replied with "To be honest I don\'t care what you think and my manager doesn\'t either" We are still not sure whether the offer was even communicated to the home owner in the first place.

We are first time buyers and this was our first offer on the house (which was open to negotiation). Making a lower offer on a house is not uncommon.

We will never use Sinnott Green and have told all our friends & family who are also looking for properties to avoid them also.
By: Sinn1
Apr 04, 2013
This lady viewed this property several times and at no time did she disclose to us that the maximum amount she could spend was actually significantly lower than the asking price. When she did make an offer it was deemed so low as to be an insult to the owner. My colleague did tell her that she was wasting our time and the vendors time as she was clearly viewing properties that were not in her real price range. This is also why we like to know about viewers financial arrangements. Obviously asking prices can vary, be high or low but there were plenty of comparables online in the public domain to show that this property was at a fair price. These situations are unfortunate but we do have both a legal and a moral obligation to the owner and I feel that this lady should have been more forthcoming. Despite this, I spoke to a member of her family to apologise if she had been upset by my colleagues’ comments and said that I would personally help her if she wanted assistance in buying or selling so her comments here are very disappointing and one sided.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sinnott Green Portslade! To leave a new review of Sinnott Green Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sinnott Green Portslade