Apr 24,2010
By: 'bigredball'
Apr 24,2010
The sale didn\'t go through in the end as the buyer pulled out but I found the guys Martin and James I think was the other guy, really helpful, never pushy, answered calls and emails and I never felt they were trying to get me to spend more like you do with most agents! Never met Martin but James was lovely and seemed to give advice about the area and not in a way to push a sale, even recommending we view certain properties they had on but not others as he didn\'t think they would suit us (i.e area not so good, no garden etc) and only sent me relevant properties unlike some who will send you anything and everything!!! Bought a house through someone else in the end whose service was shocking!! and James still gave advice regarding surveys etc even though I wasn\'t getting a house through them! Will def use them to sell my current house in a few years time.

Forest Estate Agents