Apr 24,2010
Apr 24,2010
The sale didn\'t go through in the end as the buyer pulled out but I found the guys Martin and James I think was the other guy, really helpful, never pushy, answered calls and emails and I never felt they were trying to get me to spend more like you do with most agents! Never met Martin but James was lovely and seemed to give advice about the area and not in a way to push a sale, even recommending we view certain properties they had on but not others as he didn\'t think they would suit us (i.e area not so good, no garden etc) and only sent me relevant properties unlike some who will send you anything and everything!!! Bought a house through someone else in the end whose service was shocking!! and James still gave advice regarding surveys etc even though I wasn\'t getting a house through them! Will def use them to sell my current house in a few years time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Forest Estate Agents Feltham! To leave a new review of Forest Estate Agents Feltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Forest Estate Agents Feltham