Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
Tom was especially thoughtful when dealing with sellers who had been in the property a long time. He could have easily scared off the sellers but he thought about it from a personal viewpoint rather than just seeing a house and sellers and buyers. He helped both ourselves and the sellers find properties that perfectly suited our complex needs always going out of his way.
He was also very honest in what needed doing to the property which I thought was above and beyond what I would expect. For example he explained to us that the flat roof felt would need to be replaced every ten years. Estate agents normally only say the upside not the real side.
He always took the time to talk to us, again always being honest and never pushy.

We had been looking for over 2 years and had been let down by a number of pushy and dishonest estate agents as well sellers changing their mind which I think sometimes has been due to unrealistic expectations from pushy agents. It was wonderful dealing with Tom and I wish we had met him sooner.

It is really clear to see from every interaction I have had with Tom that he gets job satisfaction from getting the right house for the right people. Its the way estate agency should be and unfortunately with targets and competition in corporate estate agents very rare nowadays.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sinnott Green Portslade! To leave a new review of Sinnott Green Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sinnott Green Portslade