Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
Hi
I just want to say that people from Mass Property r liars and thieves !!! They promiesd me studio even thou I told them I won\'t pass credit check cos I didn\'t have pay slips ! And the manager Sam said that I don\'t have to worry about credit check if I\'m able to pay 3 months on advance ! He asked for 300£ like a holding deposit ( he said that the money r for holding the studio for me so nobody else can book it )
And it was the last time when I hear from him ! They didnt contact with me I tried called them several times but they were always busy and had no time talk to me! And after a week of calling them finally they answered my phone and Sam said I didn\'t pass my credit check and that studio is already taken ! They gave my studio while they where doing my credit check ! So I went there to get my money back and manager Sam and other woman who worked there laugh in my face saying I will never get my 300£ back ! And that if I come here one more time they gona call police and kick me out ! I asked about profe that they did credit check ! He didn\'t want showe me ! He just laugh! He was very rude!
So I want warn all people who want rent studio or flat from Mass Property please don\'t do that !!! U end up without money and house !!!
I will never change my mind ! Even if they will agree give me my 300‚£ back still I will stay away from them and will never recommend them ! They r not professional !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mass Properties Office 1.! To leave a new review of Mass Properties Office 1., please click the link below !
Write a review for Mass Properties Office 1.

Mass Properties