Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
I rented a studio from Mass Properties for six months. I have signed an Agreement contract with them and before moving in, an inventory list was done and signed by myself and a staff member of Mass Properties. This list included a broken mirror door that was paid for by the past tenant. During my tenancy at the property, I have asked verbally many times for a copy of the signed Agreement and inventory list which they should provide, but they kept giving excuses and said they will give the documents to me soon. I did not receive the documents at all. Upon moving out, they charged me for the broken mirror. When I told them that I did not break it and asked to see the inventory list, they refused to let me see the inventory list and also disregarded a photo of the broken mirror with date evidence that I took before moving in.. Ash Singh, the Lettings Director kept insisting that I broke the mirror and threatened me with more charges and even increased the price of the damaged mirror. I contacted the staff who did the inventory list and she agreed that the mirror was broken by the past tenant. However, she has already resigned from the company and do not wish to get involve. In the end, I just wanted my deposit back and gave in. Please avoid this estate agent, they are unprofessional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mass Properties Office 1.! To leave a new review of Mass Properties Office 1., please click the link below !
Write a review for Mass Properties Office 1.

Mass Properties