Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
In march 2009 my father took ill and we had to it his house up for sale. It had been quite some tine since we had sold or bought a property and were cautious about what to do. Heritage valued the property £10,000 higher than the other two agents I selected. The manager then advised an open day. My fathers house sold that weekend and to top it off I was given a bottle of champagne by the company.

Little things count when dealing in business. About two years after we had sold the house at eventually £8,000 higher than any other quote we met the company manager in a restaurant and tried to buy him a drink. My husband was told that the drink was on Heritage and that's the way it would remain.

There is a genuine effort from this company to build a reputation. Empathy shown in difficult times was the highlight for me and the lovely email my father received from the company manager for his birthday (April 2011) show that the company will strive to build its reputation.
By: Heritage property
Apr 24, 2013
Dear Linda

Many thanks for your feedback and kind words. Heritage Property strive to retain our professional reputation, and understand it's often the little things that count. We are always more than happy to go that extra mile for our customers, and are happy that we were able to assist you in such a stressful time'

Best wishes for the future
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch