Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
FOR THE ATTENTION OF LEASEHOLDERS OF HLM MANAGED PROPERTIES.

I am the representative of a residents group at a block of flats currently managed by HLM Property Services.

From the numerous postings I\'ve seen here on the AllAgents website, it\'s clear we\'re not alone in our poor experience of HLM!

We should try and collate our bad experiences as there may be something we can do collectively to address them.

So if you\'re a representative of the residents group for your property please email me in stricest confidence at this address: hlm-issues@live.co.uk (alternatively please pass this message and email address to your residents group\'s representative).

Kind regards,

\'HLM-Hell-No\'
By: a customer
Feb 11, 2013
I agree. We may be stronger as a force rather than individually trying to take on a large organisation. I will email you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1! To leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H L M Midlands Office 1