Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
The worst experience with a letting agent in London to date. Not to say I move a lot but I have never dealt with by such unprofessional agents. I was lied to numerous occasions straight to my face. They do forget sometimes a tenant knows their rights legally and that we do have knowledge about the industry, just because they are agents does not make them lawyers.

Please avoid this company or at least read the contact in depth. They will go out of their way to make things hard for even though you are in the right.
By: Davey Stone
May 13, 2013
Our reviews are not fake, they are all genuine and there have been no amendments to any of our contracts.
By: Out of Pocket
Apr 07, 2013
So their response is that I am an idiot and do not understand letting contracts.

They have since change their contract after I outlined their mistakes and ambiguous contract terms. And I am the one who does not understand the contract.

Please avoid this agency and their bogus reviews.
By: NickBarr
Apr 07, 2013
Do not fall for their fake reviews on this site. Please avoid.
By: Davey Stone
Feb 26, 2013
We completely refute these allegations from an ex-tenant that we are very much aware of. There was a total lack of understanding of his contractual duties outlined in an ARLA approved tenancy agreement.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch! To leave a new review of Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch