May 15,2013
May 15,2013
We\'ve been looking for 3 one bedroom flats for the last 4 months. I registered, and visited every estate agent in Hackney. I am really surprised how good Davey Stone where compared to the other estate agents in Hackney, All the others I got either nothing from, the wrong properties or circulars which i expected. However Austin took us to 4 properties over the last four months all exactly to brief, he kept in touch personally and we would not of ended up with the 2 properties we just bought this week without his diligence, persistence and all round excellent customer service.
I would definatly only work with them in the future if I was selling as I know I\'d get no time wasters.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch! To leave a new review of Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch