Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
As a relocation professional who uses a lot of agents for work I can comment that this agency were particularly appalling. Had it been one of my clients I would have been in trouble First they accepted a holding deposit on a property which I believe was not really for rent. Then they called the next day to explain it was not on the market anymore but another one was. My friend convinced me to sign up for a property which was still being renovated. They would have known that it would not have been ready on time but continued to spin us yarn after yarn about the move in date. After delays they tried to change the date the day before we were due to move in. Grand says I so what serviced apartment will myself and my housemates be staying in? We ended up moving into an incomplete property. They charge high fees for administration and credit checks etc. Once you are in with the deposit and rent paid they really do not want to know. Our landlords were a lovely couple but as they were foreign seemed to be totally taken advantage of by these charlatans as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rouge Property Harrow! To leave a new review of Rouge Property Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rouge Property Harrow