Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
I found Isis to be extremly professional at all times. Amiee Bryett was able to get me viewings within the 1st week of it going on the market, it was let within 10 days.
I recieved a report after every viewing and found that I was aways kept uo to date. i ended up with 2 at the asking rental rate and was able to choose.
i have since decided to let ISIS fully manage my property as i was soimpressed by their service. They have been doing this for 2 months. Again I feel fully in the loop they email/phone with any comments from tenants and payments have always been made on time. I would 100% recomend this agency for anyone looking to rent out their property in the local area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1