Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
I have been a tenant now for nearly 9 years and have dealt with many letting agents in this time. I would like to say that my experience with Morgan Fox has been a pleasant and informative one in my experience. Their knowledge of the rental market is extensive and I felt that although they represent landlords they have their tenements interests at heart too.
By: Monty
Dec 17, 2013
I am absolutely amazed that this person Bessy has the audacity to complain about actions allegedly taken by Darren Briggs/ Morgan Fox, as from enquiries made she is falsely claiming benefit from the Government and is herself under investigation for Fraud.
By: Darren Briggs
May 10, 2013
Unfortunately we have the same individuals simply trying to discredit this Company, obviously the negative reviews are posted by the same individuals of whom are not clients of Morgan Fox Lettings Ltd.
All positive reviews are posted genuinely by people of whom have truly had the pleasant experience of renting through ourselves.
As per his statement regarding Rightmove, please refer to the Rightmove website and you will see our properties displayed.
As per the suggestion of a police enquiry, this i/we have no knowledge.
By: Darren's No 1 Fan
Jan 12, 2013
Good to see you have finally paid your fees now maybe you should try & pay some landlords.
By: Darren Briggs
Jan 12, 2013

As per his statement regarding Rightmove, please refer to rightmove, primelocation and zoopla, you will note we are members and advertising our properties.

As per the suggestion of a police enquiry, this i/we have no knowledge.
By: Bessy
Jan 12, 2013
This man, Mr Darren is stolen my money, and I foun 19 differrent people with same problem.

What do you think about it?

Ask PC Wheeler, call him, please, and ask him about Briggs Fraud.

PC Wheeler