Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
We are former tenants \'managed\' by Darren Briggs under the name of Anthony Morgan and Morgan Fox and are having exactly the same difficulties claiming our deposit back. A dreadful, dishonest man. I am making contact with a solicitor and have just submitted a report to BBC Watchdog. I suggest that those of us in this situation get together and prepare a portfolio of complaints about this man. I have set up an email address to this end - - please contact me if you wish to be involved in this process. This man must be stopped from trading.
By: Landlord
Nov 17, 2012
Hi when did this happen? The best thing to do is contact Harlow police as PC Wheeler is dealing with this case. He so far has 10 statements on 7 different properties where people's deposits weren't registered or money stolen. Please report this case. If you need anymore details please e-mail me at

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow! To leave a new review of Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow