Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
I tried to rent a property through Morgan Fox (Darren Briggs). I paid Morgan Fox over £1,500 for the first months rent & deposit. He came up with a rubbish excuse about the property not being available and has so far refused to return my money. He keeps on making excuse after excuse. I have been waiting for a refund for 2 months now & it\'s never going to come. I\'m now taking legal action against Morgan Fox.
Got me the flat I was renting or return my money.
By: Darren Briggs
Sep 16, 2012
John Palmer.....OR.....................you clearly have the wrong contact details as i have received no calls from you.

Let Me Ask................Why would you pay the amount suggested before an agreement has been reached or references checked, the above states how we operate, holding deposit, once all agreed, agreement prepared and balance requested.

Why would you wait your suggested TWO MONTHS for its return or suggested further action

This is no genuine post and you have had no relationship with this Company.

We are struggling to understand how this web page can continue to get away with posting unfounded/unjustified/ damaging remarks by people who have had no relationship with the Company on ours and competitive agents profile.

As we have proven unfounded/unjustified/damaging remarks posted by individuals who have no relationship with the Company shall be pursued and relevant action taken
By: John Palmer
Sep 15, 2012
Darren, just stop the lies. I have contacted you every day for the last 2 months. Don't believe what Darren says as it's all lies. Stay well clear.
By: Darren Briggs
Sep 15, 2012
Completely unaware of this, also unaware of the named John Palmer.

Should you or any prospective Tenant be interested in a property marketed by Morgan Fox an initial holding deposit of £500.00 is taken to reserve the property and application forms are completed.

References are then obtained (employment, Bank, Landlord, Credit Check & Proof of Identification), Further balance (month rent, dilapidation deposit & admin fee) is not requested until all approvals are sought, the Agreement is then drafted.

Therefore should your review/claim be genuine please feel free to contact me, Office 01279-437076, Mobile 07920-577642, Email darren@morganfox.co.uk.

To date no such correspondence has yet be received by yourself or legal action by your suggested lawyers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow! To leave a new review of Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow