Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
From my own personal experience as a landlord I\'m pleased to say that I\'m actually happy with Morgan Fox. I used to advertise for tenants myself but couldn\'t take the grief and Darren did a very good job of matching the tenants to my requirements (something that other agents have struggled to do on my behalf). I can\'t speak for anyone else but at the end of the day he did a good job for me.
By: S. Briggs
Jul 10, 2012
David. If you are David and not Darren Briggs. Check with your deposit protection company that it was actually register with them. Darren has been known to not register deposits, pocket the money and then disappear. As others GE said - this man is a con artist and if there is any justice in the world he will soon be in prison.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow! To leave a new review of Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Fox Lettings Harlow