Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
I've been really impressed by Darren and all his colleagues, from the outset they have been aware of the target price for the property and worked towards this. Darren always rang to check my availability for a pending viewing and when confirmed always backed this up with a confirmation email. Most importantly Darren would ring me with feedback on the viewing and would tell me the client's truthful feedback even if sometime it was not what we want to hear.

In addition Darren and his team are aware of the properties we would be interested and although we have a narrow bandwidth in terms of houses that would match our needs he has worked tirelessly to try and find us the perfect home. He has kept me informed of any movement as well as acting in a consultative manor to try and find alternatives.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Darren and Prospect to anybody.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell