Jan 06,2013
Jan 06,2013
I put my house up for sale with this branch of little Sutton as they had a lady named val who was excellent at finding properties we would like. Plenty of feedback etc. val then left and the service went downhill rapidly, viewers not turning up, no feedback, viewers turning up unannounced. Twice when calling them they didn\'t even know my house was up for sale with them. High turnover of staff didn\'t help. Desperate to sell my house as I had found one I wanted I took my property off the market with them after a year. I have now been charged £180 for their shoddy service. Never at any point was this mentioned. I have now been refused to stay on their books and threatened with further action after speaking to them about this charge. My house has also been on the market with 3 other agents in little Sutton with no charge and much better service. I would never recommend this company.
By: nigel seabridge
Apr 30, 2013
we marketed this property significantly and generated a number of viewings. we had to take this individual to court and successfully obtained judgement against this individual. all fees are explained to clients and this was agreed by the judge

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Office 3! To leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas C Adams Office 3