Jan 04,2013
Jan 04,2013
Property Moves has been managing my property in Hove since 2006.
I had been with my previous property management company for over 20 years and the quality of their service had deteriorated to an intolerable level.

Property Moves has provided me excellent service over the years. Their staff has been very stable which means that they provide consistent service. Their attention to detail and follow through is excellent.
Their staff work closely with me to provide high quality, long term tenants. They ensure that the property is maintained to a high standard and that the needs of the tenants and landlord (me) are met.

When tenants have moved on, their letting staff have immediately found excellent candidates.
The properties have never been vacant - except for planned maintenance or renovations.

I am not resident in the UK and so must entrust all the day to day management activities to Property Moves.
All the Property Moves staff is online and very responsive to email or phone calls.

In the six years that Property Moves has managed my property there has not been one issue of any significance that I can note in this review.

I am pleased to give the highest recommendation to Property Moves.
By: Graham Shipp
Jan 07, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and continued custom

Graham Shipp MARLA
Associate Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove