Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 24,2012
Dec 24,2012
This agency knew of my situation and age on initial contact. This agency took my holding fee, without providing me with a receipt, and after having a few days, I had to phone them to check the progress of my application. The woman told me this landlord had rejected me- on the basis of my age! I am 26. I was, of course, given full refund of my holding fee. I was extremely irritated to have went to the bother to go to this viewing only to be told this the following week. Very unprofessional letting agents, indeed.
The agent should have stipulated that their clients were not accepting people of my age. This would have saved me forking out money for a taxi to go to the viewing. The agents should have called me immediately on hearing that their client had rejected me. They should have given me a receipt for my holding fee.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hovepark Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Hovepark Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hovepark Lettings Office 1