Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
I'm not really one for leaving feedback positive or negative but in this instance I feel I should. Both Mark and Louise have acted very pro-actively and professionally in the marketing and subsequent sale of my property, all the inevitable problems that occur with any house transaction were met with a common sense approach and all parties were left happy. I would have no hesitation in recommending Heritage to anyone buying or selling.
By: Heritage Property
Dec 24, 2012
Dear John
Many thanks for giving us some feedback on our service. I am delighted that selling your property through us was a positive experience and, on behalf of the whole team, wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas!
Kindest regards
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch