Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
I was a little disappointed in the service I received from Haart in Slough. There didn\'t seem to be any urgency about selling our property. We weren\'t given a copy of the glossy magazine with our photographs and nor was the lady who eventually ended up buying our property. The estate agents only showed one potential buyer around our house, and we showed the rest ourselves. It would have been nice to have some help in doing that. We also received very little feedback from the potential buyers who had visited. The one person Haart did show around, stayed to speak to the estate agent afterwards outside, but we never received any feedback from that visit. As the estate agent did very little house showing, we also had some appointments that we were not made aware of before the person turned up. In contrast, our experience with our purchasing estate agent has been much much better and I will be leaving feedback for them shortly.
They could have shown more enthusiasm and interest, provided better feedback (or any feedback) and made more of an effort with communication all round. To receive the service they provided I would have expected to pay less in fees

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 2! To leave a new review of Haart Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 2