Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
Haart were one of three estate agents who I had to value my property with a view to selling it. Josh Greenwood was my first point of contact and came to the house to conduct the valuation. All three agents valued the property at the same amount, so I was left with judging who I thought was the most professional, and whom I thought would sell my house for the best price with the least headaches. I chose Josh because of the afore memtioned reasons.
The house was placed on the market within a few days of our first meeting, and attracted a purchaser during the first weekend of viewings, after some negociations the desired price was met.
During the period between excepting the offer and exchange of contracts, I was kept fully informed of how things were going by Marita, who chases the sale from start to finish and remained in contact at least once a week during the process. Marita is worth her weight in gold and if for no other reason I would chose haart again because you always had someone to call who you knew would give you an update as to what was happening.
To summerise Haart sold my house for what I wanted for it, within a few days, and kept me fully informed throughout the sails process. Thanks Josh and team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 2! To leave a new review of Haart Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 2