Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
The service provided by Josh, Nick and Marita has been faultless. Having previously had a very bad experience with another local agent (the whole chain collapsed on the day of exchange) I was under the impression that all agents were the same ¢â‚¬â€œ and only in it for their own self gain. How wrong I was! I have never felt pressurised by any of them ¢â‚¬â€œin fact the 3 of them have always been very accommodating to my needs. They have always behaved very professionally and have also been very empathetic and supportive towards my personal situation ¢â‚¬â€œ which during this very stressful period in my life has been enormously helpful. I would thoroughly recommend them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 2! To leave a new review of Haart Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 2