Jan 11,2013
Jan 11,2013
Even when just thinking about selling my flat, Nick was a pleasure to deal with. Courteous, friendly and professional, he also offered advice which seemed genuine and honest, including what he realistically thought I could achieve. Having contacted other estate agents, I felt most comfortable with, and confident of Nick\'s ability to get me the best price possible.

Once agreed, the sale of my flat to the first person who came to view it, was really quite quick and hassle-free. I completed all of the paperwork required by my solicitors (those recommended by Haart via eWay, an online submission and tracking website), calling them with a few questions regarding completing the forms in the correct manner and each person with whom I spoke was helpful, knowledgable and polite.

The paperwork done, the waiting began and Marita, the Haart Sales Progressor, helped take the stress away. Again, like Nick, Marita was courteous, friendly, professional and pro-active, calling me when there was an update to give, as well as
assisting with any questions I raised.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this branch of Haart, and thank them for all of their hard work, as they could not have given better service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 2! To leave a new review of Haart Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 2