Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
Glowing references for Base! In 13 years of renting properties in London I have never experienced dealing with an estate agent quite like them. My most recent move involved a tall order ¢â‚¬â€œ I have a small but well behaved house dog ¢â‚¬â€œ and finding a landlord who would be pet friendly in a very competitive market wasn't proving the easiest. Having previously registered with 26 estate agents (yes, 26), after an exasperated final attempt my boyfriend registered with Base (first time, first estate agent he found - typical ;-). How things changed after this. Not only did we view one property only, shown to us by the lovely An, we signed up then and there for a two year lease as it was our ¢â‚¬Ëœdream flat'. An's no-nonsense approach, honesty, integrity and human behavior has put every single other estate agent in London to shame. If only all estate agents were like Base. I was once married to an estate agent in West London so know ALL the tricks the agents try to pull over you ¢â‚¬â€œ and 99% of they are successful ¢â‚¬â€œ but Base have been nothing but honest which is just so refreshing to experience. I'm hoping I won't have to deal with any other estate agent apart from Base EVER AGAIN (either for lettings or when I finally get around to buying). I've recommended them to several friends over the last two years who have also been impressed with their care in customer service and attitude. Well done Base!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch! To leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch